When just starting your yoga journey, your mind is full of questions that are all the essential and require addressing. Where to start, what kind of yoga practice should you choose, who would be the best teacher in your area, and above all, what type of accessories do you need to get started.
But wait! Take a deep breath and make life easier on yourself. Speak to an expert about the best starting yoga practice and when it comes to your requirements, you can just go for a yoga beginners kit to cut down half of your hassle.
The innovative yoga starter kits compensate for all that you need in a single package, while remaining much more affordable compared to the budget required for buying all your essentials separately. Are you ready to save some cash and also get all your gears together? This article introduces a list of the best yoga sets for beginners available on amazon that you can get at your doorstep only by clicking on a couple of links.
Top 7 yoga practice kits for beginners
- Clever Yoga Set
- Sivan Health and Fitness Yoga Set 6-Piece
- Gaiam Beginner’s Yoga Starter Kit
- Live Infinitely Complete 6 Piece Yoga Set
- BalanceFrom GoYoga 7-Piece Set
- Pete’s choice Yoga Wheels with Yoga Strap & Exercise Guide
- ARC Natural Cork Yoga Set Starter Kit
I have chosen the items on this list based on my personal experience and the things I wish I knew back when I started as a yoga student. I have also incorporated expert’s reviews as well as customer testimonials and brand reputation to put this list together. But before attending to the list, let’s find out what exactly comes in a yoga beginner kit;
Starter Yoga Kit
It all starts on a yoga mat. It provides a protective layer from the ground surface’s hardness and also keeps you clean while doing horizontal poses. A good yoga mat must be slip free. It means it is not supposed to slip to create imbalance and fall injuries. To achieve this characteristic, most yoga mats are designed with rugged construction on both sides. There are a variety of sizes available which depends on your own size as well as the type of yoga to start with. I personally prefer larger yoga mats for restorative yoga practices. If you are looking for a spare yoga mat or yours has been damaged, here is a link to the best yoga mat for beginners available in the market.
- Yoga blocks
Whether you are just starting out yoga or you are an experienced yogi, yoga blocks help to extend your flexibility without creating any muscle tear or joint injuries. They provide support while still permitting a correct posture during more difficult poses such as a split, pigeon pose for backbends.
- Yoga towels
This is especially important if you have decided to go for hot yoga or Bikram practices. They come in a variety of sizes from a hand held small piece to a yoga mat size, which you can choose according to your natural sweating rate and type of practice you choose to do. They must be fast drying and easy to wash. Check out the complete range of yoga towels here.
- Yoga straps
If you are looking to stretch your limits, yoga steps are a must have. They help increase stretch while providing support for further stretching the body.
- Carrying bag
Having all your essentials in one place is extremely convenient and helps to keep your practice tidy and organized. Although not all the yoga practice kits come with a carry case and you may have to pitch in a bit more to purchase the bag separately.
- The clever starter yoga set is composed of seven separate fragments that can support you well up to the intermediate and advanced levels.
- It comes with a mat with 6mm thickness, a small towel and a larger hand towel that are both constructed from anti slip microfiber, two support blocks, a stretch strap made with durable nylon strands, and a simple and chic carry bag.
- All of their items are marked with the company’s logo and with a delicate lotus flower.
- Customer reviews reveal the durability of their product, while maintaining the whole package rather lightweight for easy portability.
Sivan Health and Fitness Yoga Set 6-Piece
- Color: Black
- Brand: Sivan Health and Fitness
- Material: Nitrile Butadiene Rubber Foam, Nitrile Butadiene Rubber, Memory Foam
- Product Care Instructions: Hand Wash Only
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 25 x 13 x 7 inches
- Sivan yoga kits are available in mono color black and gray, designed for stylish yogis.
- In addition to the timeless elegance of black color, dirt and grim does not easily show on this complete yoga kit.
- Furthermore, the kit includes a comfortable and bouncy yoga mat, a large towel for mat covering and a small hand towel.
- It also comes with a stretch strap and a pair of support blocks. Unfortunately this edition does not include a carry bag, but it guarantees quality to the maximum.
- Gaiam remains one of the most renowned and reliable yoga accessory brands in the market. Yet, they offer one of the most affordable starter kits available.
- The Gaiam starter yoga kit consists of a 3mm anti slip mat, yoga blocks and a yoga strap. But besides the accessory, they throw in an intellectually valuable gift as well.
- This company’s yoga sets for beginners come with a two hours yoga practice instruction from one of the world’s most talented yoga teachers, Rodney Yee.
- If you are a fan of yoga at home practices, you can check out these yoga practice instruction videos here.
- Their cheap yoga accessories kits are available in teal, simple purple, and designed violet.
- Noted as one of the highest quality and best yoga kit for beginners with a complete package, Live Infinitely comes with a 6 piece essentials package, covering a comfortable TPE Yoga Mat that is designed with double surfaces.
- It also includes a pair of yoga blocks, a 6’ strap, microfiber towels and a carry bag.
- Most experts recommend this kit for newbies to the yoga world, because of the material and additional comfort that their yoga mat and block set provide.
- This yoga set for beginners is particularly designed for those with sensitive joints and possible knee injuries.
- It comes with a seven-piece package including a thick yoga mat for additional joint support, featuring anti slip construction to prevent further injuries.
- It also comprises a separate knee pad that can be used while performing the pressurizing poses on knees, elbow and base of the spine.
- Other fragments are; a pair of yoga blocks, a support strap, and two towels of two different sizes for maximum convenience.
- These yoga equipment for beginners are available in a wide range of colors.
- Named as one of the best at home yoga for beginners, this kit is especially designed for intermediate and advanced level yogis.
- It is made to take your yoga practice to a next level, by enhancing stretch poses and backbends.I
- n addition to a comprehensive exercise guide, the yoga kits for beginners come with a roll wheel enough to cover your entire back and two yoga blocks and a strap.
- To assure their customers of their high quality, the company offers a lifelong guarantee on every yoga starter kit purchase.
ARC Natural Cork Yoga Set Starter Kit
- This kit is designed with hundred percent organic oak wood cork, and stands as a perfect choice for those with allergies to PVC and nylons.
- It is much more durable to commemorate most varieties, while technically leaving a footprint as an environmental impact.
- This kit is mostly favored by ashtanga yogis, including a cork yoga mat with impeccable stability, two support blocks, two microfiber towels in different sizes, and a strap all in earthy colors.
- Although the kit does not come in a bag, it offers a cinch strap for shoulder handling of the yoga mat.
Depending on your personal preference and requirements for your essentials, choose any of the yoga starter kits above and I guarantee you won’t be let down in your choice! If you don’t like what you receive, always remember that amazon offers a one month long return policy without any cost reduction. This list is designed to establish a noteworthy selection from the extensive options, while making sure you will receive a kit that is going to accompany you through countless yoga sessions.
Tip of the Day
Nut butters are considered among the superfoods. Not only do you help you lose fat by cutting down the bad cholesterol, but also help increase the HDL cholesterol or the good cholesterol. HDL helps your heart pump better, keep your arteries flexible and also keep your skin vibrant and young.
Avoid packaged nut butters for two main reasons; one, they antioxidants get damaged when they are exposed long enough. And two, the commercial varieties include lots of preservatives and chemicals. Get a best food processor for making nut butters and make your own in just a few minutes for a nutritional boost to your diet.