The best yoga swings aerial hammocks
So you have started your yoga journey and now thinking about getting your very own aerial yoga hammock? Do you want to see the world upside down and stretch your limits while enjoying a good old yoga practice? Then, you have come to the right place.
Related article: 7 Best Yoga Therapy Balls to Buy
I am a yoga practitioner myself and aerial yoga is in my area of expertise. Based on personal experience, other yogi’s opinions, customer reviews, and brand reliability, I have brought to you a list of the best aerial yoga aerial fitness equipment that are available in the market.
Any one of these factors is equally important to nominate aerial yoga swings for this list, which you can use with closed eyes!
Our Top Aerial yoga Hammock Recommendations;
- YOGABODY Yoga Trapeze Pro – Yoga Inversion Swing
- Yoga4You Aerial Yoga Swing Set
- Aum Active Aerial Yoga Hammock
- CO-Z Aerial Yoga Swing Set Sling
- Aum Active Aerial Silks
- SYCYKA Aerial Yoga Hammock
- F.Life Store Aerial Yoga Hammock
- Amrta Yoga Swing with Mounting kit Yoga
- Suitable to be used for yoga or as aerial dance harness equipment, these hammocks are designed with foam handles and side aerial yoga straps to assess a wide range of stretches.
- They help alleviate back pain with a secure stretch which results in increasing the space between the vertebrates, in addition to helping increase the overall flexibility.
- These hammocks offer a great grip to perform any type of backbend and hamstring stretches. With each purchase, you also get yourself a set of free videos of aerial yoga for beginners tutorials to get you started for your aerial hammock poses.
- They come with rubber handles for maximum grip, adjustable straps and the weight capacity of over 600lbs.
- Aerial yoga flying trapeze swing offers impeccable quality with a design made to last. It comes with a complete kit such as handles, hanging straps, main body holder and a storage bag.
- It is tested and certified for a load weight up to 600 pounds, and it presents one of the largest measures in the market, with a size of 98″x59″.
- These extra spaces give a comfortable feel and the opportunity to get on with your moves freely.
- Upon the purchase, you can receive a free ebook to instruct on how to hang yoga swing from ceiling and also help to get started with the right aerial yoga tutorial.
- If you are looking for a back pain relief solution, this aerial hammock is a great option.
- Made from Tricot fabric, this silky aerial fabric setup is extremely comfortable and relaxed while permitting versatile poses.
- This is made with the traditional silhouette, and a relatively large size; it offers 13 feet in length, 9 feet width and can handle the weight up to 600 pounds.
- These colorful yoga swings are pre knotted, that means you don’t have to do much for its installment.
- All you need is an attach point on the ceiling or doorway frame and you are good to go. They are also available in a wide range of colors to choose from according to your preference.
- This aerial hammock is made from smooth nylon fabric that provides a robust structure, handling the weight over 400 pounds. It comes with rubber handles and a complete installment kit.
- The material features friction free characteristics for a smooth practice and body movement.
- The handles are designed with a foam layer for seamless use when applying pressure on hands and toes.
- This hammock is noted as professional grade equipment with a complete set of adjustable cords, hooks and two separate extensions.
- Another production of the famous Aum Active store, this aerial yoga silk hammocks is designed with a cocoon silhouette with no handles or extension.
- It is made with the traditional tricot with extreme durability and tear resistance.
- Along with the purchase, the hammock comes with a sling kit as well as an introduction instruction for aerial yoga installation and safety use.
- As much as the size is concerned, these hammocks are relatively generous, offering a 13 ft by 9 ft cloth, with moderate stretchiness to add to its softness and fluidity. You can also get your hammock in almost any color.
- Among the rare features, this hammock is sold with a 30 day cash back guarantee.
- So if you buy this edition and don’t like it, you can just go ahead and send it back before the month is up and receive a complete refund.
- This aerial hammock for yoga is also designed with a tricot material and a cocoon silhouette which lets you slip into challenging poses and also relax in between.
- It comes in a daily large cut, with proportions of 16 ft by 9 feet, with a tested weight capacity of 5600 pounds.
- You get your hammock in a tasteful storage bag and along with a comprehensive kit for assembling.
- The fabric presents a strong profile, while remaining soft and slightly stretchy. The product is sold along with the usual attachment kit, although over door bars and ceiling hooks must be purchased separately.
- From a safety point of view, this hammock is one of the most reliable varieties out there in the market, offering both a robust feel and also certification on both material and hardware safety.
- The swing’s load capacity reaches up to 2000 pounds which offers you a reliable climbing and twisting.
- The material is designed with a two-way stretch nylon that guarantees both comfort and practicality during an aerial yoga session.
- Its large size permits cocooned positions, allowing your entire body to stretch for a suspended yoga or savasana pose.
- To clean you can just toss the hammock into the washing machine with gentle detergent on a cold water setting.
- This yoga hammock features a robust polyester material for friction free smoothness and tear resistance, while keeping the hammock breathable during the hot yoga practices.
- It resists a weight up to 450 pounds, so you don’t have to worry about anything while enjoying your protracted practice and Zen.
- Unlike most swings, this hammock comes with adjustable height. The integrated daisy chains allow you to change the distance from the ground according to each practice session.
- The kit contains a complete set of ceiling attachments, however the company recommends an expert for installment of this aerial yoga setup at home.
What are aerial yoga hammocks used for?
Anti-gravity yoga or aerial yoga history is not new! Although it has gained worldwide popularity throughout recent years, the yogis of ancient India and Buddhist temples have been using ropes and clothes that they hang from the trees and perform their yoga tasks in suspended positions.
This way of yoga not only increases the body’s flexibility and blood flow. But also facilitates poses that are not possible otherwise on the ground. In essence, aerial yoga is an effective hip opener, relieves back pain and stress in the neck and shoulder blades as it allows weightless motions.
You can always start with simple poses and slowly take it up (or down) a notch- just like the general rule for all kinds of yoga practices.
While you can always get started in aerial yoga studios, doing your yoga at home with your aerial hammock permits you to access constant practice, which is also known to be an anti-aging remedy- a plus point for beauty-loving yogis.
How to install an aerial hammock?
To install the modern aerial hammock, they require a ceiling or high doorway support such as a hook, or a rod. The hammock is then suspended from these support points.
The aerial hammock materials are crafted from silk, or soft nylon to support easy flowing and prevent blocking the movement such as spinning maneuvers.
Before you buy;
Here is what to look for when you’re buying a yoga hammock
- Color: aesthetics matter. Your personal choice of yoga hammock and the one that is tuned with your surroundings helps you to enjoy your upside-down yoga session even more.
- Weight/load limit: this element changes between each category. Some hammocks are built for larger bodies while others are created for featherweight dancers.
- Width and length of fabric: make sure to choose an aerial yoga swing and frame that fits your body size perfectly or allows you a generous laid-back position.
- Fabric type: natural silk and nylon are the most common types of fabric. Some are designed with fast dry technology while others permit easy slipping and flowing off the limbs.
- Foam handles/no handles: handles permit different poses, while without handle swings are the traditional variety. Depending on your purpose, you must pay attention to this pointer as well.
Tip of the day
Just drop a small piece of the magic root in a ginger curcher blender and get rid of a whole lot of diseases.
How? Ginger boosts the immune system and is filled with minerals and antioxidants that help your body get rid of toxins.
The studies show that crushing the ginger is far more effective that chopping it to pieces when it comes to extraction.
Say yes to a healthy life by building a healthy lifestyle a step at a time.
In a Nutshell
- Now if you want to start your airborne fitness at the comfort of your aerial yoga home equipment, and stretch yourself mid air instead of doing so on the floor, all you need to do is order any of these magnificent yoga swings.
- The most important aspect of aerial yoga vs yoga is that with suspended practices you can target your entire body and stressed muscular structure, with ease and flexibility.
- By defying gravity, the yoga swing gives you a pleasurable practice experience like none other.