On this list, you can find essential oil scented pillows, weighted pillows made particularly to rest the eyes, relaxing herbal neck pillow designs for providing the soothing sensation for facial muscles, and other varieties of eye pillow yoga selections to meet all your requirements.
In this article, I have gathered the best yoga and neck pillows you can buy without worrying about their performance. You can choose from the aromatherapy neck pillow, bean-filled neck pillow, herbal neck pillow filled with buckwheat and flaxseed, and more. Some are designed with firm structures, while others are extremely soft in touch. Whichever yoga eye pillow you choose, you can rest assured of the quality of the fabric, exceptional designs, and brand reputation backed with great customer reviews.
Here are our top 8 picks of Best Eye Pillows Available in the Market
- Blissful Being Lavender Yoga Eye Pillow
- Eye Pillow Vacation Lavender Yoga Eye Pillow
- IMAK Compression Pain Relief Mask and Eye Pillow
- DreamTime Inner Peace Eye Pillow
- Lotus Weighted Lavender Yoga Eye Pillow
- Eye Pillow Vacation Unscented Eye Pillow
- AyaZen Lavender Yoga Eye Pillow
- ASUTRA Silk Eye Pillow
How to make an aromatherapy neck pillow?
You can either purchase a pre-made eye pillow or make your DIY eye pillow with a washable cover; all you have to do is add a few drops of suitable essential oils for a relaxing eye practice as well as meditation periods. The best essential oils with soothing effects are;
- Peppermint essential oil: while it acts as a muscle relaxant, you must make sure to use just a small amount, say only a few drops. Too much mint essential oil can irritate the eyes and skin.
- Jasmine essential oil: jasmine essential oil has been used as one of the oldest compounds in perfume making. It is not only relaxing with beautifying properties to skin and muscles; it is also known to cure mental issues and psychological weaknesses such as depression, general anxiety, ADHD, etc.
- Lemon essential oil: lemon extraction is proved to fight nerve exhaustion and muscle fatigue. Besides, it is an antibacterial and antiviral compound that helps improve the hygiene of the eye and skin.
- Lavender essential oil: one of the most relaxing oils in the essential oil kingdom, lavender eye pillows are known for their antiseptic property, and soothing features when inhaled or applied directly to the skin.
- Geranium essential oil: known as an anti-inflammatory and antiseptic essential oil, geranium is delightful to smell, relaxing on the mound, and soothing for the muscles of your face and eyes.
- Chamomile: chamomile oil is perhaps one of the best essential oils used for the eyes. It is particularly known to fight inflammation and minimize wrinkles. Hence used as an anti-aging coil in cosmetic products as well.
Why use yoga eye pillows?
One of the best ways to finish your yoga practice is a sort of mediation and restorative practice. While eyes are often forgotten out of the health care and muscle restoration routines, they are often subjected to many alignments. You can use a physionatural aromatherapy eye pillow to address these issues.
- Improvement of vision
Did you know vision problems have nothing to do with the eye lens and everything to do with muscle fatigue? Your eye lenses are attached to a series of tiny muscle strands that control the focus on the close and far objects. When these muscles are weakened or fatigued, they are not able to perform as well. This results in blurred vision. By giving the right attention to your eyes with a weighted face pillow or spa comforts eye mask, you can maintain your eye health and vision for perfection.
- Anti-aging property
When your eyes are tired, your face naturally cringes in an attempt to get help from other facial muscles. These cringing motions on the face cause premature wrinkles around the eyes, between the eyebrows, and other parts of the face as well. Getting proper rest by using a neck and eye pillow or eye pillows for sleep can help decrease these wrinkles and even reverse them to a great extent.
Always choose from the eye pillow with a washable cover so you can keep your hygiene at an optimum level after several uses.
Tip of the day
Indian gooseberry for healthy eyes
Did you know much of your eye health is related to your liver? If your liver is filled with toxins imposed by junk food diet, alcohol, medication, and general air pollution, it is likely you have weak eyesight, or yellow sclera, or even face more significant eye problems.
Eating Indian gooseberry and drinking its juice in the morning is proven to be healthy, cleansing the liver and restoring the health of your eyes.