Being healthy and strong is the need of every individual. It will be possible only when you keep pampering yourself. Juicing is the first step that you can include and can leverage multiple health benefits of juicing in your daily routine to eliminate harmful toxins from your body. That’s what we have came up with the Best juicer under $100 in this article. Juicing diet keeps you fresh, healthy, strong, and energized.
Finding Top 10 juicers under 100 was not a easy job but still our team has checked and found best masticating juicer and best centrifugal juicer list. That’s why we have come with the best budget masticating juicers for you guys in the form of the Best juicers under $100.
You may check:Best juicer for carrots and beets
But the problem arises to figure out queries such as: what is the best juicer to buy? what is the best juicer for the money? which juicer will fulfill our nutrition requirement? Or it’s just a marketing strategy to influence the customers.
Now you might be wondering how I know all this, it is not rocket science it’s just because I also have gone through this while purchasing the best juicer machine.
Many juicers are available in the market But it is not important to spend lots of dollars on juicers to have the best one. You can have the best rated juicer under $100.
That’s why we came up with a list of 10 Top rated juicers under 100. This buying guide will help you to get clear best low budget juicers with good features.
Here are the Top 10 Picks for Best Juicer under $100:
- Orfeld Slow Masticating Juicer – Best High Yield Juicer
- Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Cold Press Juicer
- Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer – Best Multi purpose Juicer
- Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor – Best Compact and Portable Juicer
- Sagnart Juicer – Portable Vertical Cold Press Juicer
- KOIOS Juicer – Best Masticating juicer
- Hamilton Beach Juicer – Best Premium Juicer
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-watt Juice Extractor – Best Centrifugal Juicer
- Hamilton Beach Juicer – Best wide mouth Juicer
- Bagotte Juicer – Best Compact wide mouth Juicer
Orfeld Slow Masticating JuicerBadge Text
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer
Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer Extractor
Hamilton Beach Juicer
Hamilton Beach Juicer
- Orfeld Slow is the best cold press masticating juicer with 7 Segment Spiral best for a high yield of juice. It is easy to clean, quiet motor & BPA-Free. The upgraded spiral helps to save your time without losing its nutritional value as it produces minimal heat.
- It is a slow masticating juicer with a low speed of 80rpm which is the Best Juicer under 100 for nutrients that helps to retain nutrients to the greatest extent.
- Orfeld juicer provides fresh and delicious juice with nutritional value. This best juicer under 100 dollars is different from other juicers as it has two-speed modes which make it easy to grind both soft and hard fruits and vegetables.
- Orfeld cold press juicer machine developed with Japanese technology and hence it will automatically stop every 20 minutes of operation to provide you a long duration life for your juicer.
- All the detachable parts are of high-quality materials. It operates less than 60 decibels, which makes it a quiet juicer. It is easy to clean as all parts are easy to disassemble and assemble.
- Comprehensive Protection
- Low Noise & Easy To Clean
- Best for complete family
- Timeless design
- Easy to use
- Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer machine is a high-yield juicer, which consists of a quiet motor with a low rpm makes it best for preventing the nutritional value of your fruits and vegetables.
- Its motor is 60 decibels which makes it quieter and easy to use at any time. Aicok Masticating juicer is a Multipurpose which makes it the best juicer for a complete family and best juicer for the money.
- Best juice extractor under $100 that can help you to extract juice from gingers, celery, wheatgrass, carrots, apples, oranges, and other fibrous fruits and vegetables. it provides a high amount of juice and recommended as the Best Juicer under 100 to purchase.
- Quieter and easy to use
- Multipurpose juicer
- Easy to assemble
- Cutting of fruits and vegetables required
- Aobosi Slow Masticating Cold Press Juicer Can be the best juicer to gift. As it is the best multipurpose juicer within your budget and the best juicers for beginners.
- This best starter juicer is easy to juice various fruits and vegetables, which allows you to prevent the nutritional value of fruits and veggies, especially the best masticating juicer for leafy greens.
- This is a High Yield slow masticating juicer that extracts maximum juice and separates dry pulp. Our giant screw called auger spins at 80 RPM and extracts more juice with high vitamins and minerals as compared to a centrifugal juicer.
- This 80 rpm which is low speed means no heat build-up and less oxidation. Hence this helps to prevent maximum nutritional value.
- This juicer is Safe and Quiet with a 150W motor- less than 60 decibels, a small feed chute design to add ingredients into the juicer and prevent your hands from getting injured. It is Quick and Easy to Clean.
- Easy to clean
- Easy to assemble/disassemble
- Works quickly
- Budget friendly
- Cutting of fruits and vegetables required.
- Aobosi Slow Masticating juicer is a compact and portable juicer. This Cold Press Juicer Machine has a unique design that is easy to take anywhere and easy to clean is the best affordable juicers.
- It contains an efficient quiet motor with low rpm 40-65 rpm which works well and prevents high nutritional value.
- Slow speed juicer means no heat build-up and less oxidation which retains all the nutrition. This fresh juice can be stored in the refrigerator for almost 48 hours without losing its nutritional value.
- A masticating vertical juicer is a high yield juicer that leaves no pulp or little pulp. It is easy to clean as its parts can be easily disassembled and assemble.
- Compact and Portable
- Highest Nutrition with Efficient Motor
- Easy to assemble and clean
- Safe material and design
- 90 degree angle of the pulp opening is difficult to clean
- A vertical masticating juicer is a portable and compact juicer with Reversal Function, BPA-free, Juice Jug, and Cleaning Brush for Vegetables and Fruits.
- This Sagnart Juicer is more durable and safe. It is the best slow juicer on the market that provides high nutrition with bits of help to maintains the Nutritional Value of Fruits and Vegetables.
- It is a multipurpose and no pulp juicer which easily squeezes fruit and Vegetable such as Oranges, Apples, Pears, Celery, Beets, Ginger, Carrots, Peanuts, and Walnuts.
- It is a quiet juicer and easy to clean as it cold press fruits and vegetables Which Works Without Noise (≤60db) and is Easy to Assemble and Remove.
- Safety Material
- High Nutrition
- Multifunctional Juicer
- Delicate Design & Easy to Clean
- Quiet & Easy to Use
- Can’t make smoothies
- KOIOS affordable masticating juicer machine is a slow juicers reviews based which juices all types of fibrous fruits and vegetables, such as celery, ginger, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc.
- This quality juicer is for a complete family, it is a quiet and convenient juicer that operates at 60db. It is easy to clean and operate.
- This juicer retains its nutritional value as compared to the centrifugal juicer and yields high juice.
- Multi-Application juicer
- Quiet and Convenient
- Higher Nutritional Value
- Higher Juicer Yield
- Best for baby food
- Hamilton Beach Juicer – Best Premium Juicer under $100 is a wide mouth 3″ Feed Chute Centrifugal juicer. It is useful for making healthy homemade juice is easy to assemble and disassemble its detachable parts which makes it easy to clean.
- Produce the maximum amount of juice from two speeds motor with 850 watts. This fast juicer contains a large 40 oz BPA free juice container which limits the requirement to pause every few seconds to empty the container.
- Healthy homemade juice in seconds
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute
- Two speeds for maximum amount of juice
- Loud Juicer
- Breville BJE200XL Compact Juice Fountain 700-watt Juice Extractor – Best Centrifugal Juicer.
- Breville is the best stainless steel juicer for the price includes centered knife blade spins at 14,000 RPM, 700-watt motor for high yield extraction, Safety Locking Arm, Pulp Container with capacity 1.6-quart, Extra-large 3 inches centered feed tube, Heavy Grade Polymer Body, Stainless steel cutting disc surrounded by Italian made micro mesh filter which helps to extract 30% more juice and 40% more vitamins.
- Shortened Prep Time
- Excellent for its price
- chute is large
- easy to assemble and clean
- It is noisy
- Hamilton Beach Juicer – Best wide mouth Juicer 3” Feed Chute, is a Centrifugal juicer that is easy to Clean, BPA Free.
- The juicer parts are detachable and are easy to clean as it makes it easy to assemble and disassemble.
- Hamilton big feed mouth 3-inch feed chute makes it easy to fits whole fruits and vegetables while juicing is a best juicer for the money.
- Its powerful electric motor with 800w can run dense beet into a smooth juice in seconds
- Also has 3 years limited warranty from the bestselling juice extractor brand that includes access to a dedicated USA customer support team of Hamilton beach employees
- Healthy, homemade juice
- Extra-large 3 inch feed chute
- Easy to clean
- Powerful electric motor
- Loud and inefficient
- Bagotte Juicer – Best Compact wide mouth juicer for whole Fruit and Vegetable Juice. It is a Compact Centrifugal Juicer.
- It is easy to clean with safe to use due to security devices and overheating protection. If temperature surpasses 105 degrees, the electric motor will stop automatically
- Its dual-speed motor and anti-drip function work according to soft fruits vegetables like oranges, watermelon, tomato, and high speed, for hard food like apple, celery, ginger, etc.
- It comes with 100% 2 YEARS WARRANTY and 24-hour customer service.
- Wide Mouth Feed Chute and Ultimate Juicer
- Easy to Clean
- Safety Lock Design and Overheating Protection
- Dual Speed modes
- For some type of vegetables the blade does not work good
Best juicer under 100$ – Buying Guide:
Having fruit and vegetable juices regularly can help you to add multiple vitamins, nutrients, antioxidants, and enzymes to your daily diet. Different fruits and vegetables provide essential nutrients and can help to boost your immunity, and helps you to fight diseases.
Several fruits and vegetables provide you different types of nutrients which are important for your overall health. Fruit and vegetable juice helps in promoting weight loss, improves bowel movement, treat heart diseases, reduces cholesterol level, and improve your overall well-being.
But do you know which is the best juicer that can help you with nutritious juice to leverage all the health benefits? Yes, you heard right the best juicer extractor in the market are of two types masticating juicers and centrifugal juicers these two juicers benefit you in different ways. To know more stay tuned and keep reading.
Before buying good juicers we are going to give a complete idea of the most efficient, budget-friendly juicer to make the process of buying the best juicer under 100$ easier for you. So, further now we will discuss a few more important things that you must consider before buying best juicer for the price.
Shopping for best juicer machine then which one to go for and in that case, you hear so many different names such as masticating, oxidation, nutrition, centrifugal, etc which you won’t understand so to clear this complete picture and get an idea of which model is best for you we have brought this complete buying guide.
Masticating juicer vs Centrifugal juicer:
While shopping for a juicer you must have come across the words centrifugal juicer and masticating juicer. This is the variety of juicers available in the market. Both operate differently and have different features.
So, while buying a juicer what’s a good juicer to buy? is the first query comes in your mind. Hence let’s discuss further the difference between these two juicers:
A) Centrifugal juicers:
Fast spinning blade in centrifugal juicer helps to cut high dense fruits and vegetables and extract the juice. The mouth of the chute is long and comes with a lid which helps to push the fruits and vegetables while extracting juice.
This wide chute helps to add a whole fruit and vegetable to the juicer. It consists of small holes that allow the juice to pass and the parts of pulps which are small. The large pulp then is forced upward and separated in a container called a pulp container.
Centrifugal juicer is best when it comes to speed and saving time. But it can be not good when you are looking for nutrition. Yes, you heard right!!
Centrifugal juicer creates high heat as compared to masticating juicers. And this high heat loss the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables while juicing and extracts 10%-15% less juice as compared to masticating juicer.
B) Masticating Juicers:
Now the second type of juicer is Masticating juicers i.e best slow juicer. It is the slow cold press juicer, as it is much slower in terms of speed than a centrifugal juicer.
Masticating juicer works on masticating technology in which they build less heat and low noise. Masticating juicer cold press fruits and vegetables slowly and extract maximum juice as compared to a centrifugal juicer.
Due to minimal heat and oxidation juicer masticating produces nutrition juice. As less heat helps to prevent the nutritional value of fruits and vegetables.
A centrifugal juicer cuts fruits and vegetables before juicing whereas a masticating juicer crush and grinds it. Hence this makes masticating juicer the best masticating juicer for leafy greens as it can easily grind and crush wheatgrass and celery.
As it is easy to clean masticating juicer and separate pulp easily from the juicer machines. Masticating juicer is like a love for fitness freak individual although it is expensive but it worth the money.
Stainless steel masticating juicer machine is best for getting all the nutritional value and leverage the benefits of vitamins, nutrition, enzymes, and antioxidants. This juicer needs the cutting of fruits and vegetables as its opening is small as compared to a centrifugal juicer.
I would say they are best to buy a juicer as both are special in their features. So, there would be no winner but if you want to bifurcate then you must go with factors such as speed, best budget juicers, the nutritional value of juice while deciding between these two juicers.
Check out : Best Masticating juicer for leafy greens
What are the factors to consider while buying the best juicer under 100 dollars?
We have listed the top 10 best juicers under 100 according to the following factor:
- Check for the price: Price is the most important part when it comes to buying any kitchen appliances. Agree that spending more amount can provide you the best kitchen appliances but what if your budget is less.
So, you must go according to the features that the best juicer extractor is providing within the budget. Also, you must consider that although if you are paying the less amount still it should worth in terms of performance.
- Check for Power Consumption: Juicers come with the motor no matter if it is an expensive juicer or budget-friendly juicer. Juicers with motor run on power. So, the more powerful motor requires more power consumption.
Such as if we take the example of fast juicers such as centrifugal juicers. Then centrifugal juicer requires more power to run as compared to masticating juicer in the fastest rpm. That’s what it provides fast juice within a matter of seconds.
Whereas the power consumption for masticating juicer and the citrus juicer is less among the types of juicer.
Watts is the unit for measuring power consumption. In this article, we have listed all the products from more consumption to less consumption.
In terms of juicer, the machine which runs at low speed is considered to be the top juicers on the market whereas the machine which runs at high speed is considered to be the less.
Hence that’s what centrifugal juicer is considered less as compared to masticating juicer for juicing. Also, the electricity bill of your home will be managed if you opt for a low-speed juicer or slow juicer.
- The capacity of the juicer: Another factor to consider is the capacity of the juicer. Means how much the juicer can hold after squeezing the juice.
Having a good tank capacity can not disturb you in terms of changing the container again and again. Also, check for the wide chute of the juicer as it is the best juicer for whole fruits and vegetables
The greater the tank capacity the better it is to purchase. Some juicers available in the market don’t come with the juicer collector that time you need to use your customized juice collector.
- Noise Level: Opt for the juicer which is quiet in their operation. A juicer with high speed creates more noise as compared to a low-speed juicer. That’s what juicer with low speed and less powerful motor is preferred. Hence many juicers available in the option above which are low in noise.
Centrifugal juicer is the noisy juicer due to its powerful motor whereas masticating juicer is considered to be the ultra-quiet juicer. This juicer creates less disturbance in the morning and prevents your sleep. Expert recommended 90dB noise level is best for a juicer.
- Speed Control: Check for the speed of the juicer as per your requirement. Speed control comes with multiple sets of speed on which juicer can run. The speed control for juicer comes with variations from 1 to 7.
Speed of the juicer is important as per the need of the juicer for particular ingredients. Many ingredients are juicer and easy to juice with less speed whereas some require more speed.
Masticating juicer comes with speed control as it is already a slow juicer and it requires speed to be adjusted more for solid ingredients. Masticating juicer is the best cold press juicer on the market and the most efficient juicer.
- Durability: Check for the one which is durable and long-lasting. A juicer is a machine that you are not going to buy regularly that’s what you must check for the stronger one.
So to check the durability you must check according to the warranty of the products, materials of the product, the strength of the blades, and cleaning process.
- Portability: Last but not least check for the portable compact juicer. Sometimes you need to change the position of the juicer and adjust it as per your kitchen then that time this feature plays an important role.
Frequently ask Question – Best Juicer under $100
Q. Which is the best juicer to buy?
Among the best type of juicers, you must go with a juicer model which is more efficient. A less efficient juicer will end up with less extracted juice with extra pulp.
As per best value, efficient and high yield features you must go with a masticating juicer as it provides you the complete nutritional value which is most important in our daily routine as we are not getting enough nutrition from the junk food and adulterated food.
So, the best type of juicer on the market which I would highly recommend is the masticating juicer, although it is expensive than centrifugal it would be the best juicer for leafy greens and other fruits and vegetables.
Q. What is the best masticating juicer to purchase for under $100?
The best masticating juicer under $100 that I would recommend after the research is “Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer”. It is the best-rated juicer within the budget.
Q. What is the best centrifugal juicer to purchase for under $100?
The best centrifugal juicer under $100 that I would recommend after the research is “Breville BJE200XL”. It is the best juicer under $100 within the budget.
Q. Can I lose weight juicing?
Yes, you can lose some weight with juicing. As juicing helps you to lower the calories and add natural sugar to your diet. Juicing helps in removing toxins from your body and makes your body function nicely and boost your overall health.
Having the best juicer for health with a juice cleanse diet can help you to lose some weight and make it easy as you will get a good amount of nutritional value in your diet if you choose your juicer nicely. But it is not recommended for the long term.
Q. Does juicing remove fiber?
Yes, juicing can remove the majority of insoluble fiber from fruits and vegetables. Almost 90% of insoluble fiber is removed only a few amounts of soluble fiber remains. Hence, this helps your body to absorb more nutrients easily.
Q. Does juicing give you energy?
Juices contain natural sugar which helps to boost your energy. But it depends on what kind of juice you are having. Sugar and phytonutrients found in fruits and vegetables can help to boost energy when it is taken in juice form.
Q. What are the best juicing recipes?
There are many receipts in the market for juicing. Being healthy has become a part of our life. So, juicing recipes for weight loss with mostly vegetables is healthy. But adding fruits and natural sweeteners can help you to better your taste. Here’s are some favorite recipes that we would recommend.
Q. How long does fresh juice last?
Fruits and vegetable juices are full of nutrients so will they last for how many hours or days it completely depends on the juicer that you are using and the ingredients that you are adding to it. If you juice from slow juicer i.e masticating juicers.
Then we can say it can last for 72 hours when it is kept in the refrigerator after juicing without losing its nutritional value. But Centrifugal juicers produce more heat while juicing and tend to oxidize your juice, and hence it reduces shelf life.
Q. How long does fresh juice last in the freezer?
Juicing can be a hectic job in the morning as it consumes more time. And this is what individuals face after buying a juicer because that is not aware of this.
So, if you want to lessen your time then you must go for a centrifugal juicer but if you have more time and want nutritional value and quality juice then go for a masticating juicer.
Q. What is the difference between masticating and centrifugal juicers?
Multiple factors are there which can prove to masticate the best juicer as compared to Centrifugal Juicer.
- Speed of juicer: The most important difference between masticating and the centrifugal juicer is its speed. It is always considered while buying the juicer. Slow juicer as the name suggests that it operates at a slow speed as compared to centrifugal juicers.
A slow juicer is nothing but a masticating juicer that operates at speed of 80 to 90 RPM. Whereas Centrifugal juicers operate at speed of 1000 to 24,000 RPM.
But still masticating juicer is recommended as slow juicers produce minimal heat as compared to centrifugal juicers, because of being slow. And hence this helps to prevent nutritional value. So, if you want quality juice with nutritional value then must go for slow speed juicers.
- Operation Mode: A centrifugal juicer cuts the fruits and vegetables using their sharp blades and then juice. This leaves pulp in a separate compartment. Whereas slow juicer cold-pressed the fruits and vegetables to extract the juice. It prevents all nutritional value by drying out the pulp.
- Energy Efficiency: Slow juicer is beneficial when it comes to cutting the cost of energy as a slow juicer operates at 200 watts of energy, whereas centrifugal juicer operates at 1500 watts this makes slow juicers to prevent energy as compared to centrifugal juicers.
- Juicing Capability: Slow juicer is the best juicer for leafy greens as it allows you to juice more as compared to a centrifugal juicer.
Apart from this we will also recommend you to check the List of best juicer under $200
Note: Slow Juicer vs. Fast Juicer – So, after discussing all the above points we have concluded that slow juicers are the right juicer when it comes to nutritional value.